Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am so...

Sleepy.
Lol. I woke up late today. Uhh that would be yesterday rite? Anyway~ Answered Ziza's call only at 8.00 AM and damn I was late! haha. Walked out of the house at 9 am and met ziza at the interchange... And when we reached school, it was like going to be 10? haha. Worse, we thought there was no class but there WAS! What ther. Luckily for us, Tony just kept quiet. Lol.

Anyway~ I went home and went online. And chatted my time away, when I was supposed to start on marketing. Wow I chatted for like approximately 8 hrs today! :/ What is going to become of me?? hahaha... what ther right? I know.

And now, I'm still not asleep yet... Pfft. Nani has just got home today from Jakarta and Mama Long, from Umrah. :D Got to drink ZamZam. Hehe. Long time no drink you, Zamzam! haha.

And went to Maulud. I spent like the last 20 mins sleeping... can? haha. Boleh gitu eh. And now, I've just finished my marketing assignment. hope all goes well tomorrow. :D InsyaAllah.

ziza. We are happy today. But we are also tired. How?
haha. Too bad people can't see our joy... haha.

No comments: