Monday, June 16, 2008

Yay-ness~!

Nina Is BACK!! Woohoo~
Her plane landed at 3.40 am just now...
And we were right on time... Had supper before heading off to the airport...
Had prata at Mr. Teh Tarik's :D

Anyway... Then went to the airport and fetched Nina...
Nothing else mattered at that point of time...
I only wanted to hug her and Thank GOD...

Alhamdulillah, she got home safe and sound... only that she is a bit skinnier...
LOL.
She said she couldn't eat well... Partially because she was missing us... and most of the time was because the food WASN'T NICE. hahaha... She complained that the MacDonald's was salty... PFFT. Too bad uh...

And they had only 2 and a half hours to shop!! what ther! Pathetic sey... hahaha...
The first day, they had only 30 minutes to shop. And yesterday, they had 2 hrs... But by the time they got to the shopping center, they were closing... like they close up at 5 pm... lol. What ther... Of course uh, I heard its not safe there... So to prevent crimes, they have curfews.

She did not buy much... Well, how many can you buy in just 30 minutes?? ahaha.... What ther, right? i know. Anyway, most of what she bought was chocolates... What ther. Ok fine. Anyway...

Then the pictures she took was like... WTH also... So many pictures of landscapes... nice but I see no one... I tell you, if it was Ziza and I, confirm the memory card would be loaded with OUR splendid pictures!! ahahha... Chey action... Damn... If it was me, I'd do much better lah... Kan ziza kan?

Ok I haven't sleep yet and I am gonna meet Ziza and the rest of Half-Donuts later at 1pm which means... I have to wake up at 11 am IF I do sleep... Which is like 4 hrs from now?? Hahaha... I think I can't sleep... Damn.... Bet I'm gonna have eye bags tomorrow. MAYBE.... maybe not. Ok lame, I know.

Shit lah... Her friend sat on the camera and the screen... it cracked!!! Lame lah!! doinks sey. But still, she is home... and there's so much to catch up on...

:D Ma'assalama!

No comments: