Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Friendster in Malay?

Haha... I don't know why but I find it kinda funny that Friendster is available in Malay now. Lols. Anyway.
Had role play for Marketing for Designers (My new boring module for this block),
I had to become the 16 year old girl who needs to buy a pen for her 'O' levels. Haha
What the. I know. Sarah played as my mom. What ther. Yet again, I know!

Anyway... I still am searching for some cool lappy case okay.
I saw a guy carried a cool one in the bus just now. It was so tempting for me to just say "Hi! May I know where did you get that?" but he was talking to his girl-friend. Lol. So, Anyway...
But IT was so darn nice!!

Okay... Tomorrow... What to wear?!
What the hell... Wear anything lah! Tomorrow consultation only!!

Okay, that was me talking to myself. Hyper today uh?! Dunno why. But nevermind... I have found ME and the asian BRATz are back with new looks. haha.

Farah!! What happened to your hair??

No comments: