Friday, March 23, 2007

4E4 Chalet!!! :D

sorry bout not updating you guys yesterday. i know some girls out there are wondering what happened at the class 4e4 bbq yesterday night, who went, was it fun and all... well to tell you, it was a shame that you couldn't make it... It was damn fun lorr... Even though there wasn't much to do but still fun...
I didn't thot of going at first cos it was raining. Then i called Lina Fong to ask who was there. She told me ther wasn't many ppl at that time but i heard Desiree shouting at the background asking me too come. Then I pitied her. since i told her i was coming, so why don't i just go. The rain was getting lighter anyway. So i took a bus there. When i reached at the bus stop, i walked like a gundu minding my own business then went to the pushcart route to find huixin shouting out my name. some didn't recognize me due to my hair lol. i cut it mah. they were sitting outside "funkyball" the pool arcade. so i asked them why they were there. They told me desiree and lina is inside "funkyball". Then y are they waiting outside? "because we don't like the place". that reply gave me a shock of my life. like hello! its not a bar or a club. it is quite a quiet place. hah wtv.
So i went in. without showing my Ic.. wth. just go lah i'm 16 anyway. then i saw Des playing with zainul at the corner. so i approached them. Saw nick tan, luqman and lina too... and then i asked des for the room key since the guys outside wanted it so bad.lol. then i passed it to them and went in again. played a game with des. so nervous cos luqman watching. haha... haiyoz. i dunno y. dun ask me. Zainul was funny and lame. his hands were like a pianist's. so soft. i lost to des. well i was nervous.
Then it was time to go back to the chalet. we dropped by some shops. then there was no bbq. it was just a chalet. but Des told us to bring $10. so we used that money to buy food uh. our own food. lol. too bad i didn't take some pics. i was too happy to take them. wth -_-"..
Then we played cards. the air con sots. call the technician then okay oready. but leaking. uhhhh..... we talked and talked and disturb ppl. play guitar... Zainul and his lame jokes... he asked "Why nevr rent xbox game?" des was like "now then you tell me???!!!" haha... what a cute couple.. hehe... george and fit were labeled bad hair day guys cos their hair was long. lol.
When it was time to eat, we went to KFC. the guys stayed at the chalet with some 4e3 guys. Zainul went to buy for them food.. take away. and went back to the chalet. Me, naqia, amanda, mei hsien, mizie, and george ate at kfc itself wile lina, nick, des and jack went to Whitesands or something... Mizie left early. so 5 of us were left. We went back to the chalet to find all the guys inside. we didn't go in... the room was full... and furthermore, what is there to do? then i brought them to play pool, if it was okay.. i mean that was the only the fun thing to do... it was 9.30 and the arcade were packed with ppl. so we went in since it was with good ppl to them... me and naqia played the first game while the others fetched their ic from the chalet. she won cos i accidentally pocketed the black ball in... haiyos!
as we played, at around ten, the malay guys came in... syamim and zahir and all lah. they took the table beside ours. so some watched us play and the ones who weren.t playing at our table, watched them play. Zahir was quite good... zainul still needed some practice.
Fit was helping us (me and naqqy) teach the chinese ppl how to play. he then offered me to challenge with him 1 on 1 during the last 10 minutes b4 the arcade closes at 10.30. Maybe he wanted to play with me after seeing me give tips at the chinese guys where to shoot, slicing and all... so we played the game uh. it was a fast one with my good thinking skills Vs his strength, we played. eventually he won... i lost to him by one ball... oh gosh... all because of a "bola mati". i couldnt shoot my balls!!! so he got free ball and shot them into the pocket ending our game. i couldnt believe i had the chance to defeat a good player like him! haha so happy though i didnt win. his standard of playing was much higher than mine! im a beginner but going to be ameteur... haha... he ameteur going to be expert! wth... then it was time to go for me... called my father and he fetched me... i thot i was going home straight... "wo hen lei" mah... so tired... but we went to fetch my mom and came home at two... go jln kayu and eat roti prata while i hear al-quraan recitation from my mp3... haha wth!


Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.

No comments: