Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gosh!

I so happen to be not in the mood to talk to any guys today although there are two guys who asked me to call them. Mas'ud and Azeez... sorry guys... it's just that i'm thinkin of how sad my father is right now... he's at work you see... he wanted to bring my phone cos my sim card incoming call is free... my mom always call him when she gets back from work. But, tomorrow morning my sister needs to use the phone to bring it to melacca. Girl guide stuff... so there's a phone dillema... and ties btw my sis and my father has not been well these few days... my sis and her rebellious side... i hate it seeing my parents unhappy... so sad... luckily i can bring a smile to their faces.
My grandma at ang mo kio is planning to make a gathering during the weekends since i have passed my 'o's... alhamdullillah... berkat doa semua yang mendoakan... i'm so damn happy with my results that i still cant get over it...
=====================================================================================

Oh Allah, Creator of the universe, The Almighty who Hears our prayers, please show the path of truth to my sister Putri Nur Arina, so as she could be a daughter who is obedient and respectful to her parents. Give her faith that she could be a better person and save her from Evil for it destroys her manners. Oh Allah, there's no other God besides you, please hear her sorrows. For you are the Listener, please make my prayers a reality. Save us in this world and thereafter.

No comments: