Monday, March 12, 2007

hmm...

i just did some research about Islam...i was too interested that i forgot the time! so now i m chatting wid wan... yesterday i was so lethargic and moody that it lagged until this morning. then somehow i remembered i have to read about the webby wan gave me. so i did... it feels much better... oh no i just finished my pepsi+coke drink... oh gosh... I'm so hungry but don't feel like eating. hmms... i have nothing to do right now thats y im blogging....
 
So now im back to my religious self. Alhamdullillah... (my 5 yr old bro who could barely talk properly is singging Pump It!! Wth...) I'm planning to read the tafsr tonite or later. hope i wont forget. Thanks wan for recommending me the webby.... maybe laterat night I'll update somemore. I dunno what to type about.... hmmz....


Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast
with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

No comments: