Tuesday, March 13, 2007

cockroach.... crab... centipede.. hornet??

ok you know about me and i hate big flying insects... ok now on the 2 walls beside me which is 1m away, ther's a big cockroach and i know its flying cos it came from yesterday! now i'm afraid it would fly at me! what should i do???? arghhhh!!!! help!!!!
currently chatting with raudhah, a long time friend i've looked up upon to, and she told me... if it flies you fly too! huh?
haha... very funnny...
ok! now its gone! ahhh where has it gone to???
i remembered when i used to live at pasir Ris 517, there used to be a big flying cockroach in the bathroom in the mornings and i was so petrified i didn't want to go to school. but mom came to the rescue and hit that thing with a broom. it flew all around the bath room... i forgot what happen after that... but i remember going to school though...
ok wan told me just now i had a crude sense of humour while we were chatting about "assuming".
wan: ppl assumes because its either they are too shy to get the truth first hand or the truth is unaccessible..
Amirah: lol
Amirah: then its better to have an opinion
Amirah: like i think
Amirah: i think... you're cute
Amirah: not
Amirah: you're cute
Amirah: but actually u're not
Amirah: theres a diff impact
wan: *what a crude sence of humour u gt there..
Amirah: lol
Amirah: roflmfao
haha was that a compliment or what?
i remember a cockroach crawled across my leg in side the banket i was hiding in! ahhhh!!!! but luckily it doesnt hurt like a centipede does...
i had been stung by a centipede before... it was at bedok after swimming. i fell onto a grass patch and the centipede was crawling on my leg! it crawled until below my knee when my mother push it away. oh how brave of my mother.
then i remember when i was stung by a hornet. at changi beach. it was so damn big. it was dark so i did not see it among the dark green grasses. i was wearing slippers you see and when i got stung, i was like yelli and screaming... shouting of pain and scared. came to this one point when a tourist sitting shouted, "are you ok?" i ignored him... i was running towards my father. and he ticked off the sting which was stuck at my big toe. i could see his hands shaking. but i think he knew he needed to save me. ouh i'm so glad i got brave parents.
i got pinced by a small crab too! i was playing with the one i caught. and then to my horror it pinced me! what the heck i tried to pull it out but the hand came off... so sorry... k i killed that roch in 5 mins oready since it came nearer... it took 5 long minutes!!!


Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

No comments: