Wednesday, March 14, 2007

chewing, chewing, chewing,chewing, chewing gum!

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Wan and Azimah for helping me with my blog. Wan, it looks damn beautiful and unique to me... If i could only change the pic of that girl up there to me, it'll be more fantastic... I don't know why but I make it a routine to check on Wan's blog everyday....
I'm chewing my bubble gum right now and it's the most horrifying, displeasing and outrageous thing that I've ever done. I only do this when I'm depressed. Healthy way of DE-stressing yourself but it uncontrollably disgusting... Okay you know what, I'm gonna throw this thing away... Hold on... Bluek... Now I'm feeling nauseous... The idea of you still chewing the gum when all the flavor are gone is revolting! It's like you are drinking your own saliva! Eww...
I think there's wind inside my stomach... You know what? I was so damn tired today I didn't solat for the whole day. Well that doesn't count Ishak... cos it's only 8.15 now... and Ishak is like 8.27... Maybe I'll just payback tomorrow. My head is spinning... that explains the descriptive words today... I'm trying to gain focus. i think today I am a walking vegetable. I so don't feel too well... And today Arina has gone to Malacca... should be reaching home soon..
I can't wait till school starts... I'm rotting at home with nothing to do... wonder how dis interesting and boring it is to suffer in this house like a decomposing and rotting body? (like real!) haha... just kidding... I'm actually bored right now... trying to put my brain in its original manner.
You know my sec 4 classmate, Naqia always tell me that I an suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) just because I am vain and like to touch my hair. ...And that maybe sometimes I get bit weird and funny or shall I say strange till i freak her out... Hey! Did you see? My father is In the Bongkar advertisement at Suria... Hahaha! so funny... Ouh... it's supposed to be serious. sorry father... (hehehe...)
You know what? The cockroach is still lying dead and upside-down on the floor where i left it dead... except that my mother kicked it out of the house just now.... but its still there... outside... do cockroaches have 9 lives like cats do??? and you know what? my two cats can't be bothered. One (fifan) always sleep and the other one (gemok) would watch the cockroach running and do nothing about it... wth???
_________________________________________________________
Chewing gum is really gross,
Chewing gum I hate the most!
-Willy Wonka


8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

No comments: