Monday, March 12, 2007

Ok, guess what? in the afternoon, i tried to update the blog. But, when i wanted to publish, the com suddenly not responding!!! after my hard time figuring what to type and typin down those things, i can't publish them! ouh how i hate some technology.... destroys my day. And just now, i had a little tummy prob until now. i had just wanted to make coffee for my father when this prob came... my stomach still hurts... its been so warm lately i was perspiring in the toilet...
 
well i hope my father wont feel hurt... i had a reason...
 
ok enough with that... i so feel like i wanna cry... you know when u're in holiday from school, you're the only one at home, the ppl feel like your the maid... you do everything... the household chores and all... and these people come home from school and play the com, eat, sleep.... and i have to clean up after their mess!!!!!!! oh Allah! pls give me strength!
 
Ok... i think i feel much better now... I see a strong bond on me my father and my mother... thats good... but my sis and my father, they quarrelled just because my sis doesnt wanna heed my father's advise... well she is the person the whole household is "afraid" of... she's violent and her words are so sharp.
 
I hope you guys would be more aware about whats happening in this world... especially the wars going on regarding our religion... look out.... taubat! k lah gtg i wanna take some medicine....
 


Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

No comments: