Wednesday, March 28, 2007

yesssaaa!!!!

ok i watched heroes episode 7 and 8 already... got it from dailymotion.com
cool webby... more better than alluc.org... haha... so glad i have a bright
lit brain and a very sharp eye... thank you Allah for the extraordinary
things that you presented me with... my cleverness, my family, my life, my
belief in you... You make my life more meaningful... if only some others
were like me... our name wouldn't be polluted... not that i feel good about
myself but hey! i haven't put shame on my parent's name. and i believe some
of you and some of my friends out there haven't to... well, its good that we
didn't... may we stay guided by Him always so that we can be put in the
"good people" category when we leave this world.
well im gg offline now...
PS: Azeez why r u playin hide and seek???? argh! dumb noob!@#$%^&*

_________________________________________________________________
Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful new
Windows Live Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.

No comments: