Friday, March 09, 2007

weeee!!!!

great! now i have a new easy way to blog. Thru e-mail! why didn't i ever
think of that??? anyway, now i dont have feelings for any guys at all. i'm
hurt for the umpteenth time. but my heart is still open for guys who r
decent? haha wth. anyway, i cant sleep properly yesterday. woke up ard 3 or
4 and heard strange noises outside the window. i can't figure it out. it's
either a duck or maybe a dog barking? i dunno. but all i'm sure is that it's
strange. the sound seems far. i though maybe a pontianak maybe beside me.
what rubbish. anyway. i guess i'm back to my old ways... understanding the
Qur'an,,, i think i'm gonna focus on snooker and some fun activities.
haven't got a list yet. but i think i'm gonna study 'ilmu' from my father
and mak cik. my cuz danial, widya, my kakak sedare nyer tunang pon nak
blajar ilmu. widya called us weirdos... hahaha wth... niways, i had another
bad dream. I had to marry my friends father!!! argh!!! eww.... no way!
imagine me being a mother to a kid of my age??? like wth.. im not going to
sleep with the window open anymore. i usually close the window at my room.
but nowadays i always burn the midnight oil. so my adiks will conquer my bed
and i have to sleep at my mom's bed. since my father wont be coming home
till morning. oh ya. my father got a new job... yay! he's working as a
supervisor at sentosa cove... thanks to my resume! lol... i hope i can
continue blogging as long as this com wont break down and i also hope i'll
get my lappy toppy sooner!

_________________________________________________________________
Get an advanced look at the new version of Windows Live Messenger.

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

No comments: