Sunday, March 18, 2007

yeah!

yes! my uncle let me use his laptop for a while, while waiting for my mom to buy me a new one... which is like i'm not sure if they would... noway im bringing this to poly... its so damn heavy lorr... 2.5 kg leh... but i still thank god and him for letting me use his laptop... i was in search for the ethernet wire so that my lil sibs can surf the enet thru the com and we won't have to take turns to use the wire... our modem got 4 jacks for ethernet wire... i thot of it while i was entangling the wires of the modem which was so messed up with the other wires of the com. haha... there i was hanging around in the internet waiting for someone to give me his spare ethernet wire... and indeed someone called wan came to the rescue... he ended my search but he is unsure of the location of the wire... i hope he finds it... why does he always come to my rescue? well, that's what friends are for!

No comments: