Wednesday, March 28, 2007

phew!!!

I confessed all my worryings to azeez... he understands and i told him
stuffs. my weaknesses and all... and he considered us as special friends....
the moment i saw that word on my screen, there was a sudden flashback! I
remembered that I still don't trust him! oh God! thank you! if not... i
dunno what were to become of me. then i told him that the "special" part is
still under consideration and i knew he was quite disheartened... i just
know it... but after what we had went through, i still don't think he
deserves me. lol. wtf am i talking abt??? i also dunno... ok wtv. luckily i
didn't say any further if not, i'd die...
God must love me... cos if not, why did He remind me of what happened to us
earlier? ahah... im so glad He loves me... I love him too... But i seem to
make Him unhappy lately... haiz... how i wish i was not easily taken in by
the devil's whisperings... I'd do something about it.
ya i just told Azeez that i feel so lonely... it's true... you know when
there are no friends beside you... though they r just a phone call away, the
umph have died... when we don't see each other's eyes... it hurts thinking
about how lonely you are without friends. but hey... some are far worst... i
still have my close friends like wan, zima, farah... lynn pon skrg dah bz...
mizie and all... oh how i missed those memorable times...
And now... i dunno what i should tell you guys... cos i feel blank. there's
nothing inside me... except for those whom i cherish... im hungry actually
thats y.... haha... hmms... tv is so boring nowadays... but i still watch
Danielle... and Heroes... but i try not watching too much of it... its too
addictive! haha... my haha is like laughing like an idiot... God... i feel
so lonely... pls send me a pleasant guy worth looking for to knock on the
door of my heart... a guy of my dreams.... night2

_________________________________________________________________
Get an advanced look at the new version of Windows Live Messenger.

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

No comments: