Wednesday, March 28, 2007

the weather.... hmmms....

ok... so now im still wondering if it is gonna rain or is it gonna shine...
rain? shine? hope it rains... atleast then i will have a perfect excuse not
to go to SATA... i am waiting for farah so that we can go to SATA
together.... hmms... i just hate to go to polyclinics or clinics... i hate
to wait! i can't stand it sitting for hours doing nothing that im sure of!
oh gosh...

well let's just come up with an excuse... "i thought i was going to rain and
the umbrella's broken" (for my mom) and "my period prolonged for some three
days so i had to come on a later date and can't submit my report on time"
for polytechnic... but i dun think they'll care... as long as my report
comes in, it'll be fine... but of course im going to submit it ard the first
week of april... haha... i dun wanna get myself into some deep shit of
trouble and make my future a pile of shit just because i was late in
submitting my medical report... haha...

now i'm in boredom mood... my moods are random... it took me so long to wake
up from my lalaland this morning... i woke up at 8.30 just because my mom
told me to and then i went outside to the hall and lied down while reading
yesterday's Berita Harian half asleep... i couldn't make up the words! so i
slept in the hall for an hour till my mom came back from the market... as
soon as i hear her footsteps i ran to the kitchen to grab the broom and
immediately swept the floor... you don't know what mom's can do to you...
haha ok enough of that crap!

My plan for today is to watch another two episodes of Heroes... then im
gonna view blogs of my friends and Filza's blog coz her behaviour is like
the same as mine and we have many similarities... so i wanna find out how
far similar are the both of us... so catch ya later!

_________________________________________________________________
Receive MSN Hotmail alerts over SMS!

http://en-asiasms.mobile.msn.com/ac.aspx?cid=1002

No comments: