Friday, March 16, 2007

i found a new weirdie!!!!

I just hate friendster's new look... it's so confusing for a technophobe like me... haiyo... I dunno why but i have alimited friends quota of only 29! any idea of how pathetic that is??? maybe it's the com prob... anyway, i saw Filza's (my kakak sedara, widya nyer tunang, iylia nyer adik) profile... it turns out that we both have the same interests.... but the only thing is that she likes to read and i dunt. my gosh! did fifan just jumped thru the gate hole which is abt 1m high???? cool! i can put her in a circus! and my mom would probably kill me... anyway... i saw filza before. she came to my house for hari raya. she's ok... weird like me... like to talk abt things that ppl dun usually talk about like NASA? haha... wtv... we have the kental look but we're okay.... just too brainy for our looks... haha

No comments: