Thursday, March 22, 2007

hahahaha

ok the post just now was due to my depression... haha... rite now i am so bored... have to wait for my mom... basically everybody who is online dun seem to layan me except mas, iz, and wan... haha... wth... now im listening to music fom imeem... hmms... i can compose my own songs now... haha... thats cool! hahakz. ok what shall i do now???

the crows..

under the void deck at my house, i was attacked by crows! the crows thot i was provoking one of their friend. who is blocking the way of the road... so i shooed it with newspaper. to my horror, the crows came attacking me! ahhh! luckily only two and i got to duck their attacks... haha!

The SATA @ uttamran... (seriously i thot it was ultraman)

I woke up at 7.30... the earliest time ever to wake up throughout the hols... haha... excited mah... so long nvr go out. lol kesian budak nie. anyways, i thot only farah and me was going but i also had thought of asking azimah along. so i did. so at ard 7.55am, farah called to extend the time to 9 am. ok. so i had time to do my hair.cool. then i called azimah.she say she wanted to come. confirm. after waxing up my hair, i went out uh. then zima smsed me. she said she cant go coz she havent made an appointment. then i told her that she need not make an appointment cos i called the clinic and the operator said so.
org dah kluar rumah, dier belom mandi!!! ahh!!! so i made my way to whitesands for breakfast. ate fillet meal. and the sight of a yellow eyed bird, the typical yellow beaked bird you can see, totally freaked me out.. since the last incident with crows. lol...
so there's this one yellow eyed bird standing on the chair infront of me. it has only one leg! so kesian... i know it was waiting for my food. the sight of it made me uneasy. ican't eat if i pity something infront of me. so i left some burger into the package and i drank half of the milo. 'oh gosh! im such a small eater!' i thought to myself and came up with one idea which is to open a restaurant called 'small food for small eaters'... haha sempat... ok put that aside...
while waiting for azimah at mac, i saw some of my 4e4 classmates. Muhaimin, Zahir and another one. Hafiz mohd nasir... my neighbour last time and the kpo guy who told mdm mariambe that i wont be coming to her remidial class bcus my father didnt let me so... haha!
so funny lah he... last time so short. now quite tall huh... hmm... that time i had seen him at tp open house too... when he see me he smile... luckily he smile. if not i report to his mom.. hahaha! aper jer... ok...
then Azimah came. we walked past the guys to make our way to the MRT. met farah at bedok mrt... then we head off to chaichee... we went to the interchange to see the bus service and which stop we should get off. ok so we took bus 222.. but the bus went the whole round into bedok south. then it came back to the mrt station bus stop at bedok. then it moved to some other few bus stops before stopping at the stop where we wanted it to stop. i knew that sata was in between chai chee block 1 and pingyi sec. so i straight away pressed the bell when i saw chaichee block two. haha. i thot block one was some where there but block one was further uphill... haha.. padan azizah cakap dia mcm kat atas bukit! ok then i thanked god we didnt get lost. i thot we were the only three going to SATA since it seems like we were the only three. but on the way as we went up the hill, a large group of ppl ran towards the gate of the Clinic. I was like what the heck??? it was sure it was gonna be a long wait.indeed it was... haha... but saw george and had some fun talking with farah and azimah. then we were like blurblocks over there only the nurses knew.. well whatever it is, it will sure be an unforgettable experience... haha...
i have to go there back for urine test and report collection on friday. Haiz... but it was fun... hmmz.. tomorrow got class gathering yea!!! so look forward to meeting 4e4 peeps! haha..

 


Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

No comments: