Saturday, March 31, 2007

what i want... what i have...

I dont know what is happening to me right now... the old me is back...
maybe, i didn't even changed... maybe I had just kept myself... not letting
it out... you wanna know how I know? in the middle of my heroes show, azeez
logged in... my status was away... like he should know that i'm busy... why
would I put my status to away or busy for no reason??? i know some may do
that for no reason but not me... (okay one big mosquito had just fed on my
blood and there's three spots... so itchy!) anyways back to my story, he
logged in and said... hi. ok then i took a while to reply him to show that
im busy... so i said hi back. he then asked "bz?".. -_-" what does it look
like??? gosh its bothering me... him... our issue... i don't like him
anymore... i don't trust him... well it's his fault... partially mine... but
i hate it! i wanna start anew... open a new chapter in my life... only me my
family friends... but not with him in chapter 1, 2 or 3... if he was in my
book, the last phrase in the book would be "...and they lived happily n'ever
after"...

ok now im getting crappy... but every girl... lady... woman... wants a guy
of her life or at least a guy friend to be:
1) intelligent.
he obviously have to know how to win our heart. by winning our heart, who
wouldn't fall for him? he must know how to take care of our fragile heart...
girls are quite sensitive... don't they know that? and most importantly, he
doesn't ask questions which has obvious answers. if i am bz, i am bz...
don't bother me!

2) A leader
A girl would want a guy who is better than her... he would be a guidance to
her...

3) Not childish
A girl likes attention. we like guys to buy for us stuffs... some don't like
guys to buy stuffs for them frequently but some does... but not me... i dunt
like too many presents... haha...
some guys just want attention... like a girl... hello? guys are supposed to
be macho. you don't need affection from girls... you are the one who is
supposed to give it to us... not the other way round! e.g. some guys sulk...
eww.. mcm kedi

As soon i get to think of other features girls would want their bfs or
special friends to have, i'll blog it down. but now i wanna tell you about
myself... my new image that im going to start...

as some would know... since young i had many evolutions of myself.
age 1-4: so girly
age 5-11: tomboy giler...
age 12-14: back to a girl... but cared more abt my image... bought facial
products and all to take care of my face. haha..
age 15-16: busy studying so i didn't care about my image...
but now: age 12-14 will be coming back!!! just went shopping at guardian
to buy some hygienic bodycare and facial wash stuffs and some make-up...
don't laugh... you'll cry... haha... at least i wont look like a maid when i
go out... (when with make-up) gonna findout great way to style up my hair...
maybe just improve on somethings uh... buy hairband or stuffs like that so
that i wont look like a guy... haha... wth... so lets hope that this
evolution of mine will work out... speaking of which, i have to buy ZA
concealer... these eyebags are freaking me out... haha... goodbye ugly mirra
and hello princess!!!

_________________________________________________________________
Get an advanced look at the new version of Windows Live Messenger.

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

No comments: