Thursday, March 29, 2007

my future... i wish

God I really want to work at Islamic countries like Dubai when I have finished my degree... but one big problem, i don't even know what degree should i take... but you know what, i'm the kind of person who goes with the flow... i can accept things... i will just try to chase my dreams of working at Dubai... if i know i don't deserve it, i won't cry or dwell about it... the most important thing is that i had tried my best... i'll give my hundred percent and push myself as i did during my 'o' levels... i am the kind of person who believes in fate... i know you can change fate by hard work and prayers... but if it wasn't meant for me, then what can i do? i just need to try harder... i may not be perfect... neither can you but the way you try and push yourself is the measurement for how perfect you are... lets try that theory for a while and see if it works... but i know being too over confident is out of the list... you have to remain constant... how i wish i can go to motivational courses once every year so i won't forget the ways of gaining and clutching success...

No comments: