Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the noise again!!!

ugh! guess what? they r drilling the whole block again... gosh so noisy... i can't even hear what the characters in heroes are saying! i was lip reading but unfortunately, lip reading wasn't my forte... so... i just had to make out the spanish subtitles... hah... just kidding... i dunno how lah but i can get the story some how... just like reading comics... in some comics, there's no words... just pictures... yea.. i watched heroes as if it was a silent movie... wth!
now my com lag because of live msgr... downloaded the new version and the com lags... haiz... wtv lah... then azeez sent me an sms early in the morning... ask to go out for dinner... haha... im not free lah dey...why would you wanna go out for dinner with me?
I envy him sometimes cos he is so understanding and so patient with me... i keep shooting my mouth at him and he keeps being patient... if i was him, i'd leave that girl, which is me, immediately! haha!
Gosh... that time at SATA he smsed me asking if i have feelings for anyone... just to be sure, i asked farah and azimah... since they were with me at that time... and i trust them even for my life... so i asked them lah... then they gave me the "you're such a blur-block" face and said "oi! nampak sah he wants you"... i was like... okaaayy... i didn't know how to react! i dun even know if i like him. but i'm sure i dun have feelings for him.. help... then Mas'ud pon satu hal... i dunno to whom i should go to... i don't know Mas'ud that well... I know azeez well enough but i dun trust him... oh gosh i'm in a dilemma... or the best solution is to focus on my studies... haha! thats a perfect choice!

No comments: