Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Allahu Akhbar

Let's talk about something. I am quite pissed off with the praying robe today. The 'Telekong' or the scarf was okay, but the 'Kain' or the skirt, is not. :I Damn. The skirt keeps sliding down because I stepped on it... It's not the usual 'Kain' I use to wear where I have to tie it such that it stays. This is the skirt one. Lol. Ni mesti kerje mak aku tau, nak sembahyang pun tak khusyuk. :P Ouh zima! I changed my 'sejadah' or praying mat already! This time, the perspective of the Ka'abah is okay! :D So lets just hope asar is better... haha

Been reading the BH... I think BH should focus more on malay celebs be it from Singapore or Malaysia... And not English Celebs... D'oh... Read about this article on Wilders. The Fitna movie... PFFTT. According to the analyst or the writer, we Muslims should follow and mimic how our Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H handled criticisms during his era. Wisdom and patience is the key. I mean it is undeniable that we Muslims are keeping mum about this. We are not protesting, but the writer also said something. Something about us, having to do something. Something about speaking up. But in a diplomatic way, in a good way in that sense. In a way such that people will respect us as Muslims. Yes we keep quiet. But we don't let other people step onto our heads.

So, I suggest to you readers. If you are a Muslim, share and clarify to those who don't really understand what our religion is about. May they have peace. But if you are not so sure about your own religion, I suggest you ask me. haha. Or ask your religion teacher. Guide this fellow people who are not Muslims to understand Islam better. Clear our name. Thats the least we could do for now. If you want to do something better, by all means. Do it. Go for the big Jihad. Challenge yourself. Be a better person. Jihad by the Heart, Tongue and Hand. Not by the sword. Thats the most we can do now. Let's hope, and pray to Allah S.W.T so that we will have the strength and Will to accomplish whatever we have to. Amin.

I'm trying to be a better person now.

No comments: