Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meet the freshies :D

Though SICK, still went to school. And I the ride to school was kinda... a torturous one.
But still. Anyway, went to school at 9 just to find out that there was no morning class. Pissed off. :I But Amyra's 'iman' is still strong so, Amyra just shrugged the matter off.

And then, met the freshies at 12. Met my two buddies. Lols. Suryana and Sunny. This was what I told sarah;

Amyra + Suryana + Sunny = ASS

If you get what I mean, but d'uh we are not ASSes. lol.

My running nose is driving me bonkers today. Its like, if I smell anything funny, it will trigger the Sneezing Bug! So I'll start sneezing, Like I've never Sneezed Before! And the bus rides sucks when I am sick. I feel kinda groggy and nauseous and my head will feel heavy. And I do not feel like talking so much inside the bus just now, kesian Ziza. I think she felt the same way too. And worse, I forgot my MP4. No rock or music remedy for me in the bus like always. So, My apologies ziza if I ignored you in the bus rides... And to Sarah to for the Makan issue. It sucks being sick. I am sure you guys know...

So then. anyway. My buddy Suryana is the sweet-looking, first-ever Minah Tudung (Shall not call her minah fearing or whatever cos she's not like that) in EVD. Lols. She reminds me of Nurul Raudhah. Haha. Serious. So, Sunny, is the nerdy kind of guy... But well, its too early to comment much. People change. Lol.

Ok enough of Suryana or Sunny or whatever. I wanna take my medicine and go to lalaland already. Bye.

No comments: