Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I know this is a bit late

But I really want to know how many people actually visit my blog. Just for the fun of it! Haha... Who knows, with the stats, I could actually decide if I should maintain or improve my writing and content. Haha. But of course I am always going to IMPROVE! Yea, and for those who hadn't realize, I had already put a Page Hit Counter on my stats bar as of today. Should have done it two years back when I had started blogging. But nvm. Anyway.

Ok let's not talk about my blog anymore. Let's talk about my hair. As some might know, I'm having pimple problems... But mine are the small ones. I forgot what the term was. Anyway, in most of the sources I've read, many would say that one way to prevent pimples is to keep hair away from face! Which I probably can't do that because I will look funny! I can't see myself going out showing my forehead. It is not that I am embarrassed of the pimples, but it is just that I will look funny if I show my forehead, I'd look like a nerd. Until I find a suitable hairstyle, I will not expose my forehead. So my conclusion? It has been a must for me to wear a hair band when I am at home. :D I have loads of them. Haha.

So. I do have another topic to talk about actually. But I FORGOT! Damn I am so forgetful... Where do I find Rosemary? They say its good for memory and relaxing. I need to find Rosemary... When I remember of the topic, I'd post again.

Ouh! And if you'd watch 'Zero Downpayment' yesterday on Suria, then you would have seen my father. Lol. He acted as a customer called Encik Bakri. LOLs. Bila lah agaknye 'turn' aku nak berlakon ye...

No comments: