Tuesday, April 15, 2008

When you look me in the eyes

By Jonas Brothers

I know Ziza has this song embbed to her blog. But seriously, I never took the initiative to click the 'play' button. lol. Until I accidentally listened to it on the radio RIA 89.7fm then I fell in love with it. :) I cried when the song was half played. I did not hear the full song, only now. I have added it into my playlist. Damn. It is sooooo B-E-A-utiful! Joe Jonas cute lah. Thanks Ria for playing the song.

Okay. I woke up late today. Usually I'd wake up at 6 or 7 but today i woke up at 9. Damn. What did I do yesterday? Ouh. We went to Jalan Kayu and came home at 12. still, I don't quite get it. Why did I wake up late? Maybe it was because I was tired. Lol. Maybe.

Anyway. My playlist is doing me justice today. :DD Happylar. Another 1 more hr to Hidayah 2 on RTM1. Can't wait.

Ciows.

No comments: