Thursday, April 03, 2008

GV Besties + 1 day out!

I had a lot of fun today :D
Maybe on of the best days in my holidays... (lol, kesian budak nie)
Met Ziza and went to school...
Dressed up today, in fact, and I had to bring that once-I-thought not for school bag.
Lol.
But i had to cos my Louis Vuitton sling bag was so small and I don't wanna hand-carry almost all of my things... lol

So met Ziza at the interchange... and went to school...
She actually told me that I should bring that bag to school cos it makes me look more ladylike... lol... Jangan kau, bahaya. haha.

So anyways...
After we rummaged the studio at level 5 to find our stuffs, we proceeded to our 'PLAN'.
Lols.
What is the plan?
Lunch at Sarpino's Pizza... and Eatzi for dessert.
:D
Fun lar... The food was okay...
Maybe it was more of the company... lols
I hope next month, we can go out again.
But...
Go dutch ok!
haha...
Tgk lah kalau murah rezeki, aku blanja lagie...

Oh yea... made a new friend... Isfarina... hurhur...
Ziza's campmate.
She's cute lar in a way, so Candi...
But I'm more Cuter and Candi-er...
Lol.

and so...
I had chocolate ice-cream for dessert.
Damn... haha... I shall confess that I really surrendered to my cravings today...
I finished a serving of Ice-cream! that, never happens...
Tak pernah2 aku habiskan satu ice-cream tu...

We took damn lotz of pics today...
Harharhar...
And I can't wait to get them... lols
kesian azimah, camera dier jadi sasaran...

Next time, some other GVians have to join us kays... haha...
Cant wait...
Wheee...

Anyway, congratz to ibu who will be starting her new job tomorrow,
And also to my 'makcik', kak Suzanna Sulaiman who will be getting married tomorrow! :D
Who the toots gets married on a friday?
If solemnization ok uh... but with dinner???
What the toots...
Haha... okay, kick my butt and stuff me in the rubbish bin.
You ought to do that...
Amirah giller!

No comments: