Sunday, April 06, 2008

Let's talk about...

Since its raining and it is such a wonderful condition to blog, I shall blog first. haha. Ok let us talk about yesterday.

Went to Cik Linda's (My Neighbor) family holiday bungalow. Went to Defu lane to buy some otahs and satays... yummeh. Then, proceeded back to the bungalow just opposite the beach and had loads of fun. Well, maybe the kids did. Me, on the other hand... Cuci mata lah aper lagi. Damn, there was this hot guy... he is a steward, as i was told. Kept smiling at me I suppose, as I was told... I kind of did not really take notice of him cause... he's probably shorter than me... :( LOL. But he is hot!!!

I think he doesn't really watch soccer cos when the others were shouting and roaring in front of the screen, he was eating... And looking out the window... Cari 'kakak' kot... How did I know? Well, at that point of time, I was sitting somewhere near the window too... Talking to Ziza on the phone... She made me do something... nvm. Anyway. I had to get out of the bungalow eventually cos the people watching soccer were shouting their hearts out. So, I went to the pool outside and continued chatting with Ziza... When, UNEXPECTEDLY, Fifi (Cik Linda's son), started throwing water bombs at me! And me being vulnerable, started screaming... :O And Ziza was like "Ouch! Don't scream at the phone!!!" But I was already drenched... Bad day yesterday... Real bad... but still FUN. :D

Haha... Steward huh...

No comments: