Thursday, April 24, 2008

Uhhh can I have holidays already?

I have assignments to do...
And here people are bothering me... haha.
nevermindlah.... so popular already...

Currently taking a break to blog. :D
I am getting sick yet again, cos rain is falling... and its cold.
My running nose has returned and it sux.

Had to present my introduction speech for three minutes just now...
Ziza recorded it and I kept laughing like hell when I watch it.
Lol. I was so nervous. Nyehnyehnyeh.

Today is harith's bday, but he did not come. Toots.
anyway,
I was so tired when I got home.
But I did not sleep straight away.
Watched 2 hrs of indonesian sinetron... (lol, whats with me and sinetrons?)
Then before I decided to do my work, I took a short 25 minutes nap which was worthwhile... :D
Ahhh... can I take some more naps?

No comments: