Friday, April 25, 2008

Heavy Head

I was drawing my plans halfway when my hand started shaking and my eyes went blur.
It hit me.
It was time to take my medicine.
I've procrastinated long enough...
Makan ubat pun nak procrastinate! Sayang benar dengan penyakit!
(Eh! kinda rhymes uhhh... hehe)

So anyway, maybe I shall continue tomorrow.
Going to Zizy's house to 'Hopefully' finish our competition stuff.
Tomorrow, I also won't be coming down for the EVD 'Hit and Run'
I don't want the past to happen again...
Sekali aku pitam kat dalam mrt lagi... Camner? haha...

And so. My medicine is waiting for me already.
Ta-tah peeps. I am off to lalaland already.

Anyway, Sarah... thanks for lending my your lap when I needed to lie down...
And thanks for your massage... hehe. It was good...
Ziz, thanks for your shoulder and your head-to-head massage too...
And thanks for accidentally cracking my neck... haha.

Love you guys to the max lar sey! PEACE!

*...berjumpa dengan mereka yang kucinta... WOOT!*

No comments: