Saturday, April 12, 2008

What Is IT?

First and foremost, My IMEEM is okay!!! At last!! Now I can listen to my playlist in ease.
Second, I have got an e-mail from somebody. Attached was a recording of sounds from inside the earth, which was known or assumed to be the sounds of people in pain. The inside of the earth is presumed to be 'Hell'. Quite scary actually. But its just scary. The effect, it wasn't as amazing as other discoveries.
Third, received a comment from zima. She said that we (Me, Ziza and Zima) had something in common. Its about family background. I seriously do not know what it is about. Something about parents and grandparents. I seriously have no IDEA! And I am gonna wait till the sky turns dark for my answer. I hope she remembers or I would not be able to go to sleep in peace today.

Ziza, what time are you gonna reach Singapore huh?? Gosh I can't wait. Zima asked you to think with me! What is it that we have in common in terms of family background? uhhhh....

No comments: