Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hidayah 2

I don't know if you guys watch this drama. Its called 'Hidayah 2' and its shown in RTM 1 weekdays at 11 am.

Quite a good drama about this girl named Hidayah who is very independent. Although she loves business and do not like working under people (except if she is helping them), she is still humble. And I like her principles. :D She reminds me of me. Haha. I especially like today's episode. Her ex-fiance has a new fiance and kind of regret ever making the decision to split up with Hidayah. His reason for the regret is that, he never saw a jewel which was in front of his eyes until it left. Mcm sama gitu kan cerita? Hidayah also has a friend named Hakimi (played by Hasnul Rahmat) who is her so-called 'life partner'... Where ever she goes, somehow or another, she will meet him. Lol, but she has no feelings for him lar. But they always plan for business together.

There was this one scene. One, to me very cool scene, like when you see it, you'd go 'Damn! this is smart!'. I shall describe it to you in a script format ok.

Taufik (Hidayah's ex-fiance)
Mira (Taufik's new fiance)

Taufik is driving while on the phone with Mira. They started arguing when Mira pesters Taufik to buy her expensive goods when Taufik could not afford it as his father, the CEO of the company he is working in, had cut his allowance by half.

Taufik: By asking me all these things, you are not showing love!
Mira: Ala... This is how I confide in you...
Taufik: What? By asking me to buy you things? When I was engaged to Hidayah, she never asked me these things...
Mira: Being a Managing Director's fiance, I should share the wealth... and don't compare me with hidayah! She's got no taste!
Taufik: This is not about taste! She uses her head... She has no time to ask me for these things because her time is solely used to make herself a better person!

OUCH!!

No comments: