Wednesday, April 09, 2008

To Nur Azimah Binte Azman

:D
If you are reading this... Haha

I have been Google-ing my Cyber names... Like TheLeaderOfThePrincessesOfLight and Amyra Azist and I was quite shocked for the results esp for TheLeaderOfThePrincessesOfLight. Searched ZizyZieza too... lol!And then I went to BlogGoat.com and Blog searched for my name. Lol And I found something from my dear friend's blog... Which was dated oct 5, 2007. I know It was such a long time ago but I think I missed this part. Lol.

Azimah did this quiz thing lol. And I found this.
------------------------------------------------
15. The most ideal person you want to be like is:
- putri nur amirah? atikah syarah? haaa.. i admire my friend..
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
- thank you. i love you. :)

Although I don't know who Atikah Syarah is, but I have a question to ask. Why would you ever think of being like me??? Hahhahaha.... I am the most IDIOTIC person, not to mention goofy and quirky and bla bla bla... But why??? Anyway, as you answer this question, I would like to thank you, and I feel so touched lahhh.... :D *BabeHugs!*

Well... done for the day of searching and doing unimportant stuffs but they are interesting though... haha. I shall just hang around in the net for a while, while waiting for my McSpicy... Mmmm I'm Lovin' IT!

No comments: