Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The doctor's

went to singhealth and I don't like the doc.
PFFT. She asked me irrelevant questions which I did not pay attention to...
And she treats me like I am an idiot.

There was one part I told her I had a severe headache in the morning, and I lost conscious for a while... Then she started asking, how did I know I lost consciousness... How long... And what not...
Like obviously I know! I passed out before! But never mind. Its over and I got my MC. Phew.

That is just one particular reason why I hate going to the doctors.

Could've just gone to private doc but I'm kinda scared. lols. Even going to the dentist is a scary thing for me. Maybe if the doctor were to give me sweets, I'd consider. Lol. Mcm Budak Kecik!!

So now, Half of me wants to go to school... not to attend class but just to hang out. What the! haha. So boring lah sit at home. Today sit at home, tmr, sit at home... Ugh... I wanna go out but my health is not doing me justice... Feel like going shopping today. I wanna find my bag lah.

Dah lah tak jadi pergi johor... PFFTT...]

Oh... did I mention that I almost got hit by a big motorbike while msging zizy otw home? hahs. What the.

No comments: