Thursday, May 01, 2008

Atuk's birthday

Did not manage to take pics. :D But basically it was kinda fun. It was just a small celebration. Went to Baba's house (Zalillah's family) and since Uncle Azrin and atuk and nenek was there... They decided to cut the cake there. They had ice cream cake from Swensen's, which obviously I did not eat... I just played with the dried ice... I like the smoke effect when you put it in water. Lol. Mcm bomoh2 gitu... banyak asap2... Kan best? Then after that we went to East Coast Lagoon to eat... :) I ate till my waist belt had become tight. Lol. Ate a lot... :O Then we went to take a look at the sandcastles where the 'old' people talked about ghosts... Then, walked to Bedok Jetty. It was such a long walk. but not tiring though cos we were talking while walking. Lol.

Did I mention uncle bought a new car?? Honda fit. And he modified the engine such that when it revs, there a very deep sound. Lol. But he's gotta change it before the ICA checks. But it won't be until 3 years. My father drove Uncle's car to east coast. But he drove slowly... -.-" Buat malu masyarakat jer... And uncle got this watch from Sim Lim... Its like a watch + phone... has mp3 and bluetooth... Its kinda touch screen. Cool but the screen is small. But still style. Uncle told us, since it has a video cam, he used it to record his colleagues and supervisors' conversations... He showed us a video where his supervisor was like badmouthing another colleague. Lol.

My head is still aching... :( Yesterday I had a pill before I went to sleep... I woke up and my head was so darn heavy... But Zizy's story was much more funnier. She had panadol or something before going to the cinema to watch Ironman... then halfway through, she slept through the show! Lol!! haha... Kentot sey... Basically she watched only the Intro and the ending parts. -.-"

So... We are currently waiting for Busu's call... Baba took urgent leave, so most probably we'd be going out together again today. but before that, I have to send that Public Speaking lecturer of mine, the draft of my Special Occasion Speech... Pfft....

Later.

No comments: