Friday, May 16, 2008

After such a long time of not posting pics...

At last, I am gonna post some now! Woot!
First up, pics of me and Ziza disturbing Farah M :D






Farah sleeping in the studio... Ziza is like tickling her ears with some paper. lol.













There is Ziza's lipstick on my finger... And I am like
rubbing it onto farah's shirt. But it did not happen ok!









Thats my neoprint on Farah's back! :DD See I am on the EVD Icon's back! So Foh-Fuh-LAr!







Second is ME and Ziza :DD

Public Speaking - Special Occasion Speech
Gorgesc? Haha... nah... More to like Sweet? Nah... Preety lah... Nah... None of the above... We are just thankful for what we have. :D







We were indeed wearing MANGO for the day (which was just now). What can I say? She loves Mango and me? The Mango Addict!

No comments: