Saturday, May 24, 2008

Is it obvious?

Is it so obvious that I am getting closer with her? duh! It's so damn obvious. (Anyway that's rhetorical!)
But too bad uh.
Does it seem as if I am living in her shadows?
I don't think so. Well I find it sad though. People don't see the bond we have.
Is this drama I am creating?
No... Duh it is not! Why drama?
Does it mean that now that I'm not the same person as I used to be in your eyes, I have changed and I am trying to become what I shouldn't be?
I don't get it!
There are many sides of me. Its just up to you to see which part of me you wanna see.
I bet others do have their different sides too...

There is one side of me where I can become a total SLACK.
(Maybe, that was the part you saw the most)
There is the part of me where I can be damn pious... But that is between me and GOD.
(Maybe you can see that)
There is this part of me where I feel I KNOW more than you do...
Where I feel more than you do.
Where I LISTEN more than you do.
I have a lot of sides, but it is not dual-personality.

That's just the problem isn't it?
You can't accept a different perception of others.
You can only see it when you see through your heart.
See, Listen, Feel, Evaluate....
That had been missing for a long time in you.

People don't change overnight you know.
The matter lies in whether you notice it or not.
Whether you think rationally or not.
You won't realize if you think you are always right.

You fairly know how opinionated I am.
But maybe you hadn't realize that I prefer to solve things in a diplomatic and soft way.
I don't like to be too opinionated. I'd become loud... I had become loud and I had suffered the consequences. And I would not like history to repeat itself. Whatever you are doing now, just reminds me of my past. Something I wish to move on from. Something I wouldn't want to repeat. I have had enough.

Of course I wanna be a better person. That's one of the reasons to why people change isn't it? But I did not change drastically. Maybe it was just you all along, who hadn't seen me in this state during our times.

Again I must say, Too Bad uh....

I kinda felt that someone was writing about me in his/her post. But if he/she wasn't referring to me, the better. I'd just thought that I should clear things up about myself before people jump to conclusions. I wanna make it clear that I am NOT living under anyone's shadow! I am me! I will never be any other person. That is for sure, Insyaallah.

I know there is WISDOM behind all these that is happening. I will just be as patient as always. And I hope for His guidance. I really need HIM by my side, though I know HE had always been there for us.

SubhanAllah... Patience and Sincerity.

No comments: