Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello people!

It is a Tuesday and I have no school today! Ain't that cool? Yeaaa but partially, NO. I have to do my assignments okay... (Which I am not doing, I'm blogging instead!) I had a dream yesterday... Ziza and Mr.H... Ok. After that dream, I realized something! They have ZAs behind their name! Haha. Slow sak aku! But lame lah. Anyway... Ziza was with him... hehe... (I guess she is like smiling to herself mcm Kerang BUSUK while reading this post... Nak bet? hahaha)

Okok. Moving on. Let's see. Things have been cold lately in school. But Not so cold such that I'd need a couple of sweaters to heat me up. Just turning cold. That's the correct term to use i guess. Haish. I'm tired of thinking about nonsensical things. I wish I can stop thinking about them. But how can I? When it affects my most everyday life? I have to face it eventually each day I go to the... (FM2k,Fu2FO) <- this is not an equation, do not even try to solve it Azimah... hehe

And then... When is the Courts people gonna give me THE call? Ughhh.... So lambat! (Relax uh... Tuesday only...)

I wanna Tembak ZizyZieza. Mari kita tengok, Siapa yang KENA!

No comments: