Thursday, May 29, 2008

I eat alot

I really do these days... What the
My mom said it's good...
Well... Haha...
Ok target weight? 55? Now I'm like 45 I think... I have not checked.
But my supposedly "Ideal" weight is 58... Still, I prefer being underweight, but I am too underweight now. So... Too good uh.

Congrats to me, I had just realized something just now... I can eat the whole upsized McSpicy meal alone. Usually I'd just eat the burger, one fifth of the fries and half of the large lemon tea or coke. But Today, I finished the whole meal and managed to consume a share of my mom's McChicken, and my brother's fries. What ther. Milo dier pon aku sebat.

Just came back from WhiteSands... Shopped for toiletries and some fresh food products... Oh I can't wait to shop this weekend! Wanna get my sandals, my lappy case, my dress (clears throat), my perfect shades, my... What more do I need? I think thats all for now... Haha. I'm gonna take a lot of time finding my dress... my shades... my lappy case... Sandals... all lah. OMG! I am so scared I wouldn't have the time! What the! Ok... nevermind... Take each day one at a time. Slowly... Pelan2 cari... The sale driving me crazy some more...

Since the stupid Malaysian Govt decided to ban the intake of fuel... I think my parents are going to cancel the Johor trip. Damn. Anyway, Aiyee and Mama (my aunties) are at vietnam now. I hope they remember me and they would bring back some things for me. Some 'THING' pon jadi lah kalau takder some 'thingS'.

I love the StudioFrost collection! OMG. I love them... Not all... Some only. Haha. But still... So nice sia the dress. That's y I wanna find dress... I'm still thinking if I should just get a dress from studiofrost instead. But I just don't feel 'safe' buying from blogs... I don't know why...

So how?

No comments: