Monday, May 19, 2008

My weekend :D

So, I have blogged about Saturday in my previous post. Today, its about My Sunday... and Vesak Day! Okay, First thing first, I shall blog about Sunday.

Sunday was THE open house, and I actually went alone. My mother was busy and my sister backed out on me last minute... What the! So I still went but I met new people... Like her cousins, her aunts and uncles... Haha. And her uncle said he wanted to treat the 'rewang' people to Bowling and Movie. What theR. haha. We did refill-ing, dish-washing... And Cam-whoring (But still unsatisfied, lol) Then went to Pasir Ris Park to meet the family, and Baba's family. They were camping out, lol. Abg Hakeem actually drove me there, and (Interval: Yessa! I'm going to Johore tomorrow with Zizy!) along with the cousins and siblings. What theR, who theR, motheR! haha... Cycled with Zalillah and my siblings through the night....

Sunday
Then in the morning, we cycled again! Now I am darker (tanned). Went home at 1.30 pm...
And so we did go for bowling and movie... just now... Ouh. I mean yesterday (Since its already past twelve...) Had loads of fun lah basically... I am so tired... Can I not elaborate? belum cukup tidur tau niii.... and tomorrow, I have a guest lecture to attend to! What ther! Luckily for me it will be at 10 AM.

Tomorrow
The plan? Go Johore with Ziza. Persuaded my parents like hell. But actually I was shocked too. Why the toots would her parents wanna bring me along with them? But its okay. They like it, I think. Thats what Zizy said. heh. Wanna know what my father actually said? "(in malay) You wanna go can, just don't forget your studies." I was like 'Father, Its holiday for me you know?! haha! What theR!' Ouh and my mom does not like me using the phrase 'What the?!' At home. Its either I use What the toots or What?!!!! haha. Well too bad uh. It has become a habit. But I will try to be pro. :D

KK. Now I wanna go sleep! nitey nites!

No comments: