Saturday, May 31, 2008

Vivocity

Yeay at last. Shopping. But not till I drop... Lol
Went out quite late actually cos I woke up at 12 in the afternoon and watched New York Minutes.
We only went out at around 4.30? Haha. Thats late okay.

Anyway... Managed to search for my sandal... But I don't really like it. I only bought it because my FATHER pestered me to choose a sandal quickly. Cos we went to a lot of shops but could not find a suitable one. At last, went to Tangs and... They had my size. But the design... Pfft. Luckily, I don't, at least, think that I look like a nyonya wearing it. But still.. Nvm. The sale did not drive me crazy... I'd still prefer Malaysia's YES.

I searched for my dress/blouse in most stores. Forever 21, river island, what else... But could not find the one that I like! Mother. At last, on the way to banquet at harbourfront center, I saw this dress the mannequin was wearing... OMG. Perfect. But when I tried it on, it looked like... Nyonya already lah. Anyway... I did NOT buy that one for sure... Looked through the rack and voila! I saw it! perfect! Ahh... now... I have yet to find a belt. PFFT, haha. But I have two belts already. But... Anyway, that one would be second on my list. now I gotta find lappy casing. :D

Mommy I want that Swarovski handbag!

No comments: