Saturday, May 17, 2008

Phase one

I have just finished phase one of my Room Cleaning Project. Lol. What the... I know. I must say, I am very tired... But it was only the table and the wall-mounted shelves that I've cleaned. There was a lot of unwanted things... Lol,I threw one big black plastic bag filled with stuffs and papers, boards and what not away. And that was only the shelves and the table... Tomorrow I'm gonna clean up the things inside the sofa and the bags . And I'll see what I'll have to throw away.

'Why not recycle?' you might ask. Well, I tried that already... It doesn't work. I just can't stand the mess... Haha. It all started when this laptop was bought and I felt that there was not enough room for me to 'Solat' inside my room! I use another table, a smaller one indeed, for the laptop cos I can place it nearer to my bed. But that wasn't really a problem. The problem was the boxes. Every time I 'sujud' during 'solat', the cloth of the robe will hit the boxes and they will fall. What ther. I know... Ever wondered what it's like to pray and have boxes fall behind your back each time you move? Trust me, it's awful. Could not concentrate at all...

Oh oh... And I found my 'baby' album... S-ho cute lah... I got cute baby fats... Maybe I should scan some and post it in the blog when I have the time... Now, I wanna play game before I solat and get ready to go to Mak Long's house...

No comments: