Tuesday, May 20, 2008

JB :D


Take one!Eh, ader jer org sebok...

After the guest lecture, went to JB with Ziza and her parents, not forgetting her eldest brother, Hakeem. I can't believe it man. Haha. Every time he sees me, he would always bring up the topic about ghosts. hahaha... But nevermind. I don't really mind sharing my experiences... Like what Zizy's dad said, I have a Beautiful Mind. Lol. Anyway... We went to Jusco at Tebrau City and we only managed to take pics in the car, when we were on the way to jb. Pfft. Haha. Should've took more pics. Nvm... There's always tmr... - Omg. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... It's like 4 days in a row I meet Ziza during school holidays... Even her mother laughs at the thought of it. Haha. What theR!

Anyhoos. We are going to Tiong Bahru tomorrow to take some pictures for our next assignment. Haiz. We have assignments EVEN during holidays! What theR. This rarely happens ok. haha. Thursday, No school, no meeting Ziza. Haha. Friday, InsyaAllah.

Conclusively, I had fun just now, even though the three of us at the back slept throughout most of the journey. Haha. What theR.

No comments: