Monday, May 05, 2008

SOS over

SOS, or Special Occasion Speech, actually reminds me of the song SOS by Jonas Brothers. lol. Okay, that's so lame. Anyway... it went quite good, maybe because I did not feel VERY nervous. Well, I stuttered here and there. But... I was quite satisfied of the outcome. Maybe I should practice more and try to hold myself up stronger such that I do not look or sound nervous. Well... That would be for the Informative/Persuasive speech which I have yet to decide on a topic. But Evelyn said it was good. :D Ok shall not be complacent now!

For now, I have to read this article... Its a 18-page thing and just now I fell asleep halfway through the second page!! Oh My God. How can that be? Maybe because I was tired. DUH! Haha. Took a 15 minutes nap and now, I am in front of this screen, typing this blog entry lol. And so... tomorrow would be another day for me... We'd be going out to town or something for our project which is due on Wednesday!!! Oh My God! Yet again. We only have a day to plan, draw, take pics... Omg! (Today, my post is full of OMG's huh) I so Love this actually. Positive stress, LOL. Okay. Stoppit already... later another single-celled amoeba (what Swee Hong would call it - I used 'IT' if you do realize) would leave a 'ur f***ing merepek sak!' Siapa makan cili, terasa pedasnya! :P

So I shall continue scanning through my paper then... OKOK... Byes :D

P/s: I feel like I'm the old me again! :D So happy lar!

No comments: