Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back from Ayat-ayat Cinta

Went to watch the movie Ayat-ayat Cinta... Again. Although I have watched it on youtube. Lol. Which luckily I did. Sad movies, if watched for the second time, it won't be that sad anymore. The first time I watched it on youtube, I cried buckets! If I did that in the cinema, confirm paisey like toots! Furthermore, Ziza's mom was sitting beside me. Haha.

Ziza did not shed a tear. (Keras hati agaknye dektu) But I know her mom did. Haha. What can I say? Lembut hati lah katakan... haha. The people in the cinema was quite... how shall I put it? Uhhh... Funny? haha. I don't know how to put it in words. But I know there was a funny incident. There was this group of makcik kpos (that was what we called them) who always had something to say about the scene. Hakam tried to quieten them down by hushing. But to no avail. Ziza and Hakam joint forces... Still... Tak loads. Until one part where someone from behind actually shouted, "Oi! Diamla bodoh!" And everybody kept quiet. I was expecting one makcik from the group to shout back, but it never happened. Haha. What a Waste!

Great day today. And I am not sure if tomorrow would be the same. Haha. There's picnic tomorrow at 4. And Ziza's mom asked me to accompany ziza to her grandma's house tomorrow after the picnic. What the! Aku paling tak suker jalan kat playground nyer area time senja2. Sungguh mengerikan. I think we'll 'belah' ard six or six-thirty. Haha. Like seriously, that place is like 'Cik pon's hotspot'!

Salaamun qaulam min rabbir rahiim!
(I got it right this time ok!)

No comments: