Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol Season 7

Yea right. My Dearest David did not win... What @#$%!!! Cook won. What theR!!! Can I cry? haha... But maybe Archuletta did not win cos I rarely see him perform. I must say, I think I have some powers or what. (Okay this is like so merepek... but if you still wanna continue reading, the better!)

Taufik Batisah won when I was supporting him at home. Watched almost all of the Singapore Idol episodes. And he won. Did the same to Hady and he won. Did the same to Hady on Asian Idol and he won. Haha. Though I wanted Taufik to join the Asian Idol instead. Aliff Aziz on anugerah, and he won... What theR. I think I kinda pray for them when I watch them perform. That was what my sister told me. But anyways... Archuleta should win. That's what I think. But too bad uh. Haha.

For those non-early birds, pandai2 lah korg catch-up dengan encore telecast dier yer.... haha... Archuleta aku dah kalah ni... aisyooooh!

No comments: