Friday, May 09, 2008

Tiong Bahru

I have no idea why my right feet is having cramps. Ugh...

Anyway. I have done a lot of walking today... After my group's site visit for Environment Controls were done (the turnout wasn't good at all), Sarah, Farah and I walked to Marina Square from Maxwell Road! Ziza had already took a cab to her grandma's house. So we walked and walked... because I wanted to meet my mom at marina square. S-ho sweet of Sarah and Farah to accompany me :D When we reached Marina Square's food court (they serve damn good hor funs lah can?), we went our separate ways and I sticked with my mom, Nina and Cik Linda (my neighbor)... They had just finished watching 'Dunia Baru' at that point of time.

After we ate (though I wasn't hungry, the hor funs were soooo IRRESISTIBLE!), we went window shopping. Of course I had no mood to buy anything... But I thought that since we were already at Marina Square, why not take a look at the things. It's not like I go there that frequently... Lols.

So... We explored Marina Square and this time I wanted to look for inspiration and ideas for upcoming projects. Through the products, I had widened my view... Like I went to look at the clocks in this particular shop called 'Molecule' I think. There were very innovative products. Especially the clocks. They do not really show a clock as the traditional clock. It was more revolutionary and somehow inspiring, just by looking at the clocks. Then I also 'Opened my eyes BIG-BIG' and looked at the lighting ideas and fixtures in the shopping mall itself. I must say... This is not the first time I went to Marina Square... But it was only today when I saw the cool Lighting DESIGN!

I especially like the LED lamp fixtures where they change colors gradually at on of the foyers... The blue fluorescent lamps enhancing the forms of the perforated ceilings... and also the toilet lighting! I was waiting for my turn to pee when I looked up and noticed the design! The ceiling had some subtractions. The arrangement of compact fluorescent lamps were in two straight lines but in opposing slanted manners. If I do find pictures, I would post it here. Lols. I don't think a lot or any of you readers would know what the toots I am talking about. But I really Liked the three Lighting Schemes. Lol.

Ok. Enough of design. I wanted to get a sandal from CK just now. :I The design was ok. Simple... But nice! But there wasn't any white or black pieces for my size. PFFTT. Maybe... It wasn't my luck. Anyway... Ibu said that kind of sandals wouldn't be suitable for my feet. Because... It is too open. Lol. My feet is long but thin mah... So must try to cover up more such that I would not look like some idiot with an over-sized sandal walking. :D

J.Co donuts quite nice uh? But same as the other donuts lah... Lol.

Yay! Tomorrow I am going to find my sandals. Lol. When the toots is my Lappy coming ??? UGHHHH...

No comments: