Sunday, May 25, 2008

500th post!

Yay. 500th post. So what? It's been 3 years (actually lesser) since I've started blogging and its my 500th post now... well, it's not as if I blog everyday right? haha. Ok lame I know.

Mann.... What's wrong with these people mann???? This is gonna be the last. I've had it with them. I am sick, tired and I've had it with this situation! This is like SHIT! I know it happens but I think it's happening too often already. And who knows, I'm gonna be in deep 'shit' in future.

I'm tired lah. Just finished phase TWO of my room cleaning project. I must say, it looks better. Haha. More neater. Dah leh kahwin dah. haha. What theR. Am I sure??

Ziza, my sis actually cried when she could not go to Vivo. What ther! GSS! I'm coming!!! Next week that is, InsyaAllah... hehe

No comments: