Saturday, May 17, 2008

Okay...

Since I am online now, I shall take the opportunity to blog okay. Hurhur... I woke up and remembered about the online test for PS... I was so lethargic to Wake Up, actually. I think I've slept for 10 hours. Wow... speaking of beauty sleep huh... Haha. Then I thought to myself "three days is like friday, saturday and sunday. Friday gone, saturday, I am going to Mama Long's house later for some 'kenduri'. Then on sunday (tomorrow) Sure GO out one!" So I'd have no time to do my test then. So That was why I did it now. Ok lame I know.

I got 9 out of 20 questions right! What ther! When I looked at the answer sheet, I was like 'What the?!' again. Why? Because the correct answers were what my Instincts were telling me to do. I just don't understand why Is it so Damn hard for me to follow my instinctS! Is it because I don't really believe in myself?? Haiyosh.

Anyway. Ibu is still silent about tomorrow. Except that, just now early in the morning, she talked to me like how a mother talks to her small little girl. I must say, my mom knows how to treat me well, unnoticed. But still, that is not my point. The point is, Are we going Tomorrow?? Go where you might ask... well, Going to some open house. haha. But it's not 'Some'. It is quite important to someone, I guess. If not, she won't be pestering me to go.

Okay. That's it. I love my parents (random) but I wanna go bathe already. :D
Laallalala....hari2 kerja! (k, lame.. Me know!)

No comments: