Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tiong Bahru?

So, I dragged my feet to school the MRT station this morning. I am so tired... Really, I haven't got my beauty sleep yet you know!

Anyway, it was so damn hot just now. I was perspiring like hell... But I think its not really that obvious. So sad no 'tuala rewang' to dry my perspiration... (Jokes) The people we met were mostly Chinese... And we have a language barrier, and it totally sux to the... nvm. Anyway, the ones who could speak English does not seem interested to help us. But heck care! We just wanna snap pictures, you Idiotas. Although, I have to commend some people who helped us. :D Ouh. The hotel part, Haha. That part is fun-neh shit! Haha. We could not snap pictures of the bridge and the upper levels. So what we did? We sneaked in! Hahaha... Really, we did. There was one part whereby one of the chambermaids asked us, 'What's your room number?' Sarah replied, 'Uh... We forgot uh!' Then we hurriedly went out to the lift and went down. Lol. It was a funny experience. The assistant manager like @#$%. Did not want to help us. But maybe it is because he had other better things to do.

So enough of Tiong Bahru, we boarded bus number 33 to Bedok interchange. The bus, I tell you... Had a very awful stench. I think someone passed urine in the bus. What theR! We endured for an hour plus okay! And the bus driver drove like #$%^! Kept jerking and jam break... Aiyoo.... My head spun a lot today. Luckily, when we reached Bedok, Ziza's parents were waiting for us at Guardian. We then ate at Downtown East, where we met a lot of familiar faces from greenview and TP. Lols. And we had a thoughtful amount to chat about... Like... 'Anak angkat' and 'Suke' (Ziza, you know what I mean) hahaha...

In a nutshell... Today is tiring but a fun one, yet again... Thanks to the same people. And I think tomorrow would also be a fun one. Haha... 'Ziza, kau macam nak jer jumpa aku hari-hari...'

P.s: I think I am gonna catch a fever if I do not sleep early today...

No comments: