Friday, May 16, 2008

CCN DAY at TP!

Today is CCN day and I just got home. I haven't changed or done anything yet okay! I was afraid if I did not blog now, My mood would be lost and I wouldn't execute the blogging properly, and then you guys will find it a bore to read cos I am too brief. Lol. So anyway...

First off, Public Speaking. Today is eventually the last day of the block! Yay! but I still have things to do okay... I'm not 'Totally' Free during this two weeks of holiday... (Too bad uh! ;p) We bade farewell to Mrs Evelyn Looi... By taking a picture with her. I thank her for helping me build up my confidence again. :D

Next, Lunch! With Shi hui, steph and awie. Wanted to join sarah at engine initially but awie was afraid he would collide (speaking of which, Syarif Sleeq sang that song just now... Ok I'll elaborate more on that later... heh) with his enemy. So we went to ITAS instead. Then sue and hajar (the budak segar... heh) joined us when awie, steph and shi hui left. Had so much fun talking with them lar. haha. Then sue's friend called to say that syarif Sleeq was performing at Business school... LT 19. He was with his Band mates. Lol. I remembered five songs that he sang only. Only one (he sang this 3 times! Cam tau jer aku favourite lagu ni dulu), Collide, 7 days (Sang this 2 times. Cam tau jer Zizy suker lagu ni dulu), La Bamba (when he did not know what to sing) and stop and stare (thanks to him, I am addicted to this song!) During his performance, he saw me. After such a long time (like real) of not talking or seeing him, I was kinda shocked that he could still remember me... Duh.. He has something which is called 'memory'. But not that good I guess 'cos he said he thought I was from his course, CMM. What the. Does my face look like a CMM student?? haha. What ther! He is cute, one of his band mates also cute. But Ziza more cuter....

but i am the CUTEST!! haha. oklah... What about gorgesc? haha.

Oh then when we were taking pictures, Luqman Hakeem and friends came. What the! At first we saw his look-alike. Then we saw him. Pfft. Muhaimin called out my name and he said something lah. I don't know for sure... lol. Anyway...

Moving on, EVD Jam n hop. Quite fun lah, Why? Because most of the EVD people were inside dancing. haha. Ziza was uhh... funny. Haha. She was obsessed with the virtual turntable in the laptop which was used for DJ-ing. Farah, she danced like a big momma... haha. Shi hui said she danced 'so power'. Like as if she dances at home everyday! What the! Sue, tak padan pakai tudung, OMG, Though she looks sweet and pious... Only god knows what's on her mind... hahaha. Jokes.

Ouh then there was this one part where we met the twins from Greenview Sec, Johana & Johanis. They looked at our course tee and asked what was the meaning of the japanese words. We're like "Its environment design in japanese!". And they were scrutinizing at the label which was printed around the chest area... Then I went like "Hoi, Don't look anywhere else uh, look at the name only... haha" ok lame, I know.

The pictures we took are from Ziza... Ziza! Send me! haha, Remember!!! Do not forget ahhh....

Now I wanna go bathe, then eat, then sleep can? Abih solat? haha. Doink. I am having LeG CRAMP s lahhhh.... aiyoooo. n my back hurts. And I am so tired of all the dancing and moving about, Lol. Ok. I am lame, Yet again.

No comments: