Saturday, May 03, 2008

Notebook...

So went to school damn early today. Lol. I just can't stand the long queue for the bus anymore. I can't wait till I get my license!! (Mcm pernah dengar ajer) And so. Met Farah before school... The wind was blowing quite strong... It was like as if it was going to rain but it did not. :I

Let's cut it short. I'm getting sleepy already. After PS, we went to eat at ITAS. Lol. Then we went back to studio. Played Win, Lose or Draw... Ziza actually drew her "Hantu Daena" and it was DARN funny. LOLS.

Then Swee's class was canceled last minute. Pfftt... And then I went home. :I Boring kan crite?? haha. But nvm. I can't wait for my new Lappy :D At last!! Woot! Shall I explain how I got my lappy? ok. Lol.

Went to Ikea at first. To find the stuffs for the studio like Wastepaper basket and pins. but I couldn't find the suitable mirror. Then my father wanted to go to Courts. We went up to level 3, then level 2... where my father was surveying the mattresses. Then, I was like 'Father! My laptop you don't want to buy for me, your mattress you wanna buy!'. It was meant to be a joke. But he took it for serious. Lol. Then we went up again. How? We did not take the elevator. We literally went to the first level, went out, and went in again! pffttt... haha. Then there we were at the lappy section. Browsed through. I was finding the new Acer notebook. Been aiming for that for quite some time now. Then the salesman assisted us. He told me, if I was to get acer, I'd have to go all the way to Jurong if anything goes wrong. Tet! Next! Since Farah said Hp is good, I looked at Hp. But the design was the same as Farah's but there is a smaller version too. Luckily I saw the Compaq Presario. Under Hp too. But the salesman recommended another version. Which is way much more better lah. A lot of cool specs uh but the one I loike most is that it is scratch-proof and it has a mouse pad lock... lol. and everything is fine uh... Bluetooth, wifi, webcam... the weight, the design. The only thing I forgot to check was the number of USB ports! PFFT. But nvm. There's always extension. So. Mom asked, which one would I prefer. I told her I'd prefer the Compaq uh. Initially the budget for me is like around 1.5k. But Amyra always go over-budget especially when there are great deals!! haha... U.P was 2099... but there was a promo and the price went down to 1899... I think the notebook was already calling for me uh... Kalau dah rezeki, rezeki juga... If not I don't know when we are gonna buy it. :I Well... That's how I got my lappy. The end. I can take it like latest, wednesday. Wednesday... Wednesday...

On Monday... SOS for PS. What should I wear huhhhh.....

No comments: