Saturday, May 10, 2008

What the!

I gave Chit(new nick for Zizy) a testi at friendster... Asked her to give me back. And what the! She gave me the same thing back! haha. Ken-Chit sey! But nvm. She said it is 'Ikhlas dari hati ke hati'. Cam real jer dekni.

Anyways, I really think we have some GMTA issues. haha. Like just now... You know how we appear offline while actually we are online... (Lol am I not supposed to disclose that?) But just now, I randomly clicked her on msn, though she was offline (Cube2 nasib) and it happened that she had been 'appearing'... lol. What the. Kire aku pandai tembak uh ni. haha.

Yesterday I slept at like 12.00... And I am so glad I woke up at 10 today. haha. How long was that?? around 10 hrs? Ahhh... So shiok lah, haha.

You know what? I am supposed to do my script... But... I am stuck with this online routine... Email, blog, friendster and what not. And Pasal ni bende seme, kerje aku tak JALAN!

Ok skrg, SLAMAT JALAN!
in other words. GOODBYE :D

No comments: